December has been a wonderful month and I wanted to share some things I have loved this month:
- And Here We Are shared a cute story about her daughter Seeing the Queen on Christmas Morning at Sandringham and being a little-too-honest.
- I read an interesting article with Three Reasons You Should Stop Taking Probiotics
- My friend Courtney talked about junking the old pans from her kitchen and what she cooks with now in her Junk Your Kitchen Challenge.
- My 2 youngest kids got sick and I found some useful tips. Oh Lardy has a Natural Cough Remedy. The Elliot Homestead told how she makes her own Garlic Oil for ear infections. I have used Garlic oil in my children's ears for years- I never take them in for antibiotics anymore! And Small Footprint Family shared 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Immune System.
- I'm thinking I should try How to Stay Full in the Morning: Power Breakfast Parfait on my teenage boys. And these Cheesecake Cookies (Grain-Free) look easy and tasty!
- Real Food Suomi shared The Staples in My Kitchen and how to Get inspired to make fermented foods.
- We also sampled some great cocktails this month too when I reviewed the book Natural Cocktails, Yum!
- I'm super excited to start my 2013 in 2013 Decluttering Challenge. Are you ready?